Date(s) - 06/06/2016
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
An invite has bee extended to PCT volunteers to a workshop on commoning in the New Forest run by Jo Ivey of the Commoners Defence Association and Richard Daponte, Ranger with the Forestry Commission.
The focus of the workshop will be:
● Who are the commoners, now and in history
● What commoning contributes to the New Forest
● How commoners manage their stock
● The Commoners Defence Association: who the members are and how it supports commoners and their animals
● The importance of helping the public to understand commoning
The workshop will be held at
Lyndhurst Community Centre
On 6th July 2016 between 2.00 to 5.00p.m.
Entry is free and refreshments will be available.
If you would like to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm mentioning that you are a volunteer with PCT